Find out more about Affiliate Marketing Software
What is Affiliate Marketing Software?
Affiliate marketing is a kind of performance-based marketing in which a company rewards its affiliates for each visitor or customer gained by the affiliate’s marketing efforts. If you own a website or blog, you can refer your readers to the company’s website and even recommend products or services they offer. If the visitor makes a purchase on the site, you score a sale. Affiliate marketing software consolidates data and provides a dashboard for advertisers and marketers to enable them to track and verify all activity in a consistent manner. The dashboard displays transaction value, traffic origins and destinations, geography, transaction fees, and payment balance. Start by checking our leader ShareASale, and other recommended solutions in this category.
Top 10 Most Popular Affiliate Marketing Software
Best Affiliate Marketing Software
How To Choose The Best Affiliate Marketing Software
Affiliate marketing software helps marketers and advertisers to keep track of their efforts and get paid correctly. There are numerous platforms available in this category. So how do you select the best affiliate marketing software solution for your needs? You can start by reading this buyer’s guide in which we detail the main factors and features you should search for.
Get to know each product with free trial
A good way to start your quest for the best affiliate marketing software is to check out the free trial or demo offered by top affiliate marketing software providers. This will help you to try out each application’s key features and understand if they fit your needs. You can also do a general comparison of different tools. Visit the websites of these top programs to check the possibility of gaining from a free trial: Post Affiliate Pro, Refersion, LeadDyno, Scaleo, and Tapfiliate. These software solutions have received impressive rankings in our affiliate marketing software reviews.
- Marketers and advertisers can utilize affiliate marketing software to track their efforts.
- Freelancers and small businesses that take part in affiliate marketing programs of other companies can also benefit from this type of software.
Examples of Affiliate Marketing Software
- Post Affiliate Pro: Used by over 30,000 companies worldwide. You can sell more with this top notch affiliate software. Connect to more 170 payment gateways and CMS solutions. The tool offers extensive customization and solid tracking tools, and scales effortlessly to grow with your needs. You simply need to pay an affordable monthly fee to avail the benefits.
- Refersion: A full-featured affiliate marketing solution that can be launched quickly. It handles the heavy work so you can concentrate on developing profitable partnerships with your affiliates be they customers, ambassadors, influencers, or bloggers. The app helps you recruit, track, and pay affiliates effortlessly. The vendor offers a 14-day free trial.
- LeadDyno: An automatic solution that enables you easily to operate an affiliate program and track where your leads are coming from. Use this software to recruit affiliates, assist them to promote your product or service, and boost sales from social sharing. The tool works on any website. The vendor offers a profitable affiliate program that rewards affiliates based on sales.
- Scaleo: A cool-looking, reliable, and fast software system. It offers a full set of features and is affordable with pricing starting at just $29/month. Key features include an easy-to-understand interface, goal conversions, landing pages per offer, mobile tracking, robust API, and more.
- Tapfiliate: Easy and modern affiliate tracking software that you can use to create, track, and optimize your own affiliate programs. The vendor offers a 14-day free trial. This application is used by numerous companies. Key features include asset management, fraud detection, and one-click social sharing. You can use them to customize and enhance an affiliate business.
Types of Affiliate Marketing Software
Affiliate marketing software can be used to track the following types of actions:
- CPI (Cost per install)
- CPS (Cost per sale)
- CPM (Cost per impression)
- CPA (Cost per acquisition)
- CPC (Cost per click)
Key Features of Affiliate Marketing Software
- Affiliate sign-up forms. The tool should be able to generate affiliate sign-up forms that can be used to collect info on the affiliate, create affiliate accounts, and provide them a commission plan.
- Affiliate management center. Affiliates can log into this center and view details such as the clicks they generated, the sales, their payment history, and the amount due to them.
- Flexible commission. You can customize and define a range of commission plans to be able to pay different commission rates to different affiliates.
- Customized landing page. This feature allows you to set which affiliate will lead to which page. Plus, you can test which pages work well for which affiliates and set these pages accordingly.
- Promotional tools for affiliates. You can customize these tools with details such as name, landing page, affiliate links, etc.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing Software
- Product promotion. You simply need to feed the affiliate program into the software once. The app then works to improve your business and sales in a range of ways.
- In-depth reporting. You get detailed reports on your work as well as the activities of your affiliates. The reports provide in-depth information on areas such as the sales they have done, their registration, etc.
- Accounting management. The platform allows you to utilize unlimited amount of affiliates to market your product or business. It handles accounting tasks such as expenses, income, the sales done, and payments due.
- More website traffic. You can improve your company’s online exposure by employing a large number of affiliates and get lots of exposure which can help to boost your profits.
- Full payment details. Many visitors to your site may not buy anything but may subscribe to your blog or newsletter. The affiliate marketing software calculates how much you should pay for these services and saves you the chore of doing this calculation manually.
For a social cause
Large online brands are adopting a more humanized approach to marketing. They are utilizing non-conventional affiliates known as “storefronts” which are non-profit organizations. They get co-branded with the retailer who offers their products via various storefront websites. The advantages are the retailer sells more products, the storefronts gain commissions, and visitors find what they are searching for. Thus, retailers sell more while helping social causes.
Cross-device tracking methods
More consumers are using multiple devices every day. This makes it important to perform cross-device tracking which has become a key affiliate marketing trend. Consumers may use their desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone to make a purchase. Cross-device tracking depends on the profiling of consumer behavior. The challenge is to select a fitting cross-device tracking method for your brand as there is no one-size-fits-all solution.
Affiliate marketers normally find it difficult to work with HTML code as well as in creating affiliate links. However, merchants make the task simple by providing copy and paste code.
Digital marketing platforms and affiliate networks face challenges around offline tracking, attribution, and multi-device tracking. These issues will continue to exist because the requirements of digital marketers are becoming more complex and sophisticated.
List of Affiliate Marketing Software Companies
Page last modified
Our Score Read More
FinancesOnline uses our certified SmartScore™ algorithm to test all the software in the Affiliate Marketing Software category in orded to help you pick the best possible software. It analyzes the following metrics: cruscial features, collaboration elements, custom elements, available integrations, intuitiveness, help & support, how secure a software is, support for smartphones and tablets, scores in other media. Currently, ShareASale is the leader in this category and our experts are really satisfied with it. Following thorough research and analysis it got the best results among its competitors and our reviewers strongly suggest that you include it as one of the solutions for your needs.
User Satisfaction Read More
A look at overall user satisfaction with the solutions in our Affiliate Marketing Software category based on our unique algorythm that gathers user reviews, comments and opinions across a broad range of social media sites in order to help you make an informed purchase choice.
Pricing Read More
Each vendor in the Affiliate Marketing Software category will have a different group of pricing packages for its product and every package will include a different group of elements. Below we list the general pricing for the most affordable package provided for each service. Please note that advanced features may have an extra cost.
Devices Supported Read More
A summary of what type of devices and operating systems are supported by these B2B solutions in the Affiliate Marketing Software category, including mobile platforms and web-based solutions.
Laguages Supported Read More
Check which languages and countries are supported by the best B2B solutions in the Affiliate Marketing Software category, including services aimed at international markets and created for multi-cultural groups of employees.
Pricing Model Read More
Find out what pricing models are offered by the vendors in the Affiliate Marketing Software category to check which one fits your business needs and expenses best. Be aware that certain services can provide free or freemium accounts for you to try out first.
Customer Types Read More
An overview of which types of companies a specific B2B service in the Affiliate Marketing Software category aims for, from small businesses and non-profits to big enterprises.
Deployment Read More
An overview of what types of product deployement are supported by each B2B vendor in the Affiliate Marketing Software category. While most of modern SaaS solutions are cloud-based some solutions might offer an on-site deployment model too.